Move everyday so you get warm, no matter for how long as long as it is done.Strength stairs
Keep it simple.
- Keeping it simple makes it easier to succeed.
- Patience make the changes habits.
Challenge of the month January 2020 is about introducing a change, a new habit in physical workout and exercise, that should be easy to perform every day.Pulse, blood circulation and body heat should go up and this change is preferably carried out together with colleagues, schoolmates, friends or family. The activities should be pleasureable, it should be fun to exercise.
People with good health and a lack of exercise in their life. People that feel an urge to get started with a sustainable change for their health.
Fantasy and playfullnes is the only thing that limits what kind of activities that can be introduced. Here is a couple of examples:
- Leave the bus at one stop earlier than usual.
- Take the stairs at work.
- Balance on one leg for a while.
- Do pushups against a wall.
- Take the wheelchair for an extra ride throughout the day.
- Play with the kids, preferably your own to avoid misunderstandings, for a while.
- Squat a couple of times when something needs to be picked up from the bottom drawer or the floor.
- Dance whenever there is a opportunity.
Do you have more examples, please share those as a comment or in social media with hashtags #challengeofthemonth #keepitsimple #strengthstairs.
- Keep it simple, weave it into everyday life.
- Do it together with someone.
- Share thoughts, what feeds your success or what has been challenging either as a comment or in social media with hashtags #challengeofthemonth #keepitsimple #strengthstairs
- Be satisfied with small changes in the beginning, more challenges will come.
Back to Challenge of the month for more challenges