Perfect for you who want harmony between your muscles, allround fitness and good body control.Per Olsson, Strength stairs
What are kettlebells?
Kettlebells is a sport where you compete in for example: snatch, jerk, long cycle and biathlon.
What equipment do you need?
If you are a beginner you should go to a gym and exercise with kettlebell together with a trainer or coach. This due to that the back can be exposed to massive power due to the leverage when you swing the kettlebells.
How do you get started?
To begin with we think you should read some more on the following pages before you start of your exercise at home, waiting for the gym to open:
- World Kettlebell Lifting – Jerk – http://www.girevik-online.com/exercises-of-kettlebell-sport/jerk
- World Kettlebell Lifting – Snatch – http://www.girevik-online.com/exercises-of-kettlebell-sport/snatch
- World Kettlebell Lifting – Long cycle – http://www.girevik-online.com/exercises-of-kettlebell-sport/long-cycle
If you are a member at a good gym it is reasonable that the instructors and coaches there can show you the correct techniques, and how to exercise in a safe way.
- Start to exercise with kettlebells, it is a good way to be strong(er) and more balansed in the body. .
- Use Strength stairs as method to develop your swings.
- Always exercise together with someone, just like all divers has a dive buddy so should all kettlebell enthusiasts have a exercise buddy.