I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.Margaret Thatcher
Patience, a prerequisite for sustainable health.
The most important reasons for being patient is:
- Result will come, sooner or later.
- Acceptance and consciousness in the surrounding will grow.
- Energy is focused on habits, instead of changes where the readjustments eat up the energy.
Like any muscle, patience needs training . Mainly for the occasions when the results do not appear, at plateaus in the development curve. In the short perspective, here and now, taking a few breaths before acting or reacting to something is perfectly fine.
In the larger perspective, life as such, you can create a plan and stick to the plan and look forward to the results with confidence. Remember that it is important to be prepared to change plans and objectives. There, support from outside can be needed to get into better habits that produce results.
- Be patient, change takes time and results take time.
- Think long term, change habits for life.
- Raise your eyesight every now and then and keep in mind that sustainable health is both for yourself and for others.
- Take help and support based on behavioral patterns or coach and peppering if it becomes too difficult to be patient.