Avoiding a cold?
Handle a cold!
My top five to ease a cold and its symptoms is
- Live a sound lifestyle! Se to that you have a balance with physical activity of your choice, food according to a plate model, recovery after exercising and working and last and not least get your sleep!
- Drink much, warm or cold after your preference! I helps the mucous membranes to keep clean and you will need to replace what you sweat.
- Take everything a bit slower than usual! Help your body with its handling of the virus.
- Use medical if needed! Fever sometimes need some help to be pushed down with some painkillers, depending on how impacted you are.
- Accept the time it takes to recover from a cold.
What is your best tips to handle a cold?
Comment further down and share your wisdom!