I use powerlifting, olympic lifting, kettlebells and my body in my exercise. When working with my stamina I enjoy the rower, crosstrainer and stairs where and when ever I can. To recover, focus, relax and work on my mobility I choose walking, meditation, yoga position and stretching. .
Daytime I work as a consultant within IT, focusing on leadership, at Capgemini.
- It has to work in the life puzzle
- Simple is powerful
- Knowledge is power
- Personal trainer 2.0, Axelsons PT Education
- Kettlebell Trainer Level 1 & Level 2, Eleiko Education
- Powerlifting Level 1, Eleiko Education
- Strength Coach Level 1 & (level 2 booked), Eleiko Education
- WADA CoachTrue & iSafe – World Anti-Doping Agency
- Science of Exercise – University of Colorado, Boulder
- Kost vid träning 15p, Umeå Universitet
- Conscious breathing, Medveten Andning
- Friskvårdsmassage, Axelsons Gymnastiska Institut
- Positive Psychology – The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill