Table of contents
Max load and speed
Introducing exercise is about both doing the talk and walking the walk. With that said you should talk about physical activity and go to action with it. Introduce the changes and development in conscious steps.
Exercise – first step
How long time is needed to get through the steps? 365 days.
Train mobility for what you exercise.
Train the technique, teach both the nervous system and muscles.
Exercise with slightly more load.
Exercise with explosive mindset.
Lift heavy according to competition rules.
- Weight lifting
Lift heavy and explosive with competition rules.
What can be achieved with improved habits?
Depending on what and how you perform physical activity you can for example
- reduce stress hormone cortisole
- improve confidence, esteem and ego image
- strengthen bone tissue
- burn more
- gain stronger muscles
- gain or lose weight
- raise the happy hormone endorphine
- relieve a depression, and here it is important to agree with your health care specialist how to introduce exercise
- achieve a new personal best in olympic lifting or 500 meter on the rower.
- reduce risk for high blood pressuer or diabetes
- be more present
- improve oxygen uptake capacity
- improve sleep
For more information regarding recommendations in a couple of regions you can read more on:
https://health.gov/sites/default/files/2019-09/Physical_Activity_Guidelines_2nd_edition.pdf for US and https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/health-knowledge-gateway/promotion-prevention/physical-activity for EU
Here is an example on how it looks in WHO recommendations:
How do you do exercise sustainable?
It should be introduced stepwise and it should be
- fun – it should be fun and comfortable to exercise
- safe – it should be safe for the one performing the exercise in terms of ergonomic and technical perspectives
- practical – it should be
Do you want to know more?
Contact us and lets discuss what you can do!